Join the Community: Add A Profile / Submit a Blog Entry or Resource / Contact Us
Joining the #SAProArt Community is a great way to build connections with other higher education professionals interested in art a
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Join our "SAPro Art" Facebook Group
- or use the #SAProArt Hashtag (Twitter)
- Share the SAPro Art Website
- Let us know if you would be interested in attending or hosting one of our Creativity, Art, & Innovation Sessions
- PROFILE / POSTING / RESOURCE: Submit a profile, post to add to our stories section, or a resource to share with others.
SAPro Art Profiles
John P. Sauter Jr, Ph.D.
I love visual art, drawing, and pen and ink. I've dabbled in different mediums over the years and enjoy exploring art with my kids. Lately, I have been dusting off my art skills. I often connect with my students over a shared love of DIY, Star Wars, and geek culture, which features in many of my projects.
My love of art knows no bounds. I'm a traditionally trained artist with both a BFA and MFA. My mediums of choice have primarily been in the realms of painting and printmaking with focuses on body image. Currently, I'm completely immersed in hand lettering, watercolors and spreading positive messages. I really dig science and natural history, so that pops up a lot in my work, too. I am working on several art projects that help make connections with students, faculty and staff at my university.